Before we left on vacation we decided it was time to paint the main floor of our house. It was originally painted with flat paint which is virtually unwashable and so the walls had been getting black marks and looking horrible. We have been talking back and forth and looking at swatches forever and could never come to an agreement on the colors we wanted to paint it. We knew we wanted to do the two-tone with chair rail we just didn't know which colors to use. Finally we found two swatches that we both could agree on and here is the results!
Before:
After:
Here is a video to show the whole downstairs
(please excuse the TV in the background)



4 comments:
That looks really nice, Maria! Wanna come do some for me?!
It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. You are so talented!
I love freshly painted rooms, it must feel so good. I love the green.
That looks great! You guys agreed on a great look. I love it.
I am so sorry we didn't get together while you were here. My life hasn't stopped with craziness since our plane landed 2 weeks ago.
Post a Comment