Who would've known that a garage can get so messy in just a short eight months but ours sure has!! I have even cleaned it out a time or two but it keeps ending up looking like this:
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by The Eldredge's at 7:26 PM
Cereal - Lucky Charms
Vegetable - Peas
Fruit - Peaches
Drink - Apple Juice
Toy - Jessie Doll (from Toy Story)
TV Show - Word Girl
Movie- Toy Story 3Game - Candy Land
Book - Jessie Rootin' Tootin' Cowgirl
Restaurant - McDonalds
Holiday - Christmas
Animal - Horses
Rudy is our little doggy. Kennadee tells everyone that he is an "eagle mix" what she really means to say is he's a beagle mix. He is a crazy dog. He loves to run up and down the yard chasing the dogs on the other side of the fence. He also loves, let me rephrase that, is totally addicted to chasing the laser pointer although we have to be very careful when using it in the house because he gets over excited and pees all over the place if we don't make sure he goes outside first. Over all he's a pretty good dog .
6 comments:
Wow! Your garage looks awesome!!! Great job! I think it might just inspire me to get out there and organize mine a bit better. (and hope that there are no dead mice, there was a mouse in my ceiling last week.)
Looks great Maria!
Good job Maria! I need to clean mine out too! You have inspired me! Hey, we need to get together!
Love ya!
Great Job! I need to work on mine now. Good thing you have inspired me.
Wow. Our garage is horrendous. You want to come clean it for us? You are so organized. It's an inspiration.
WOW! That was awesome! Way to go! I would've DIED myself if I saw two dead mice! eeek!
Post a Comment