Monday, June 8, 2009

Girls Day!!

Friday night we had Kennadee's cousin Hannah over for a sleep over. They were so cute!! They stayed up 'til midnight but they were really quiet so I didn't know they were still up until they came out and asked for another movie! I went up and looked in on them in the morning and they were sleeping face to face about a foot apart it was so cute! When they woke up they came down dressed in each other's clothes (Signs of what's to come when they are teenagers? I think so!) Well Kennadee was wearing her own shorts because Hannah's didn't fit. They had a blast!
Later that morning we were going to watch the Dayton girls so we decided to invite Sofia from across the street over to play in the sprinklers and she brought her little swimming pool to. Here they are all ready to go swimming!
The girls all had a blast while they swam and played. They got cold after a little while so we came inside to have cookies and then their Mom came and picked them up.



1 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

HOW FUN! What cutie girls! I love that pic with them in their sunglasses and towels so cute!