Saturday, July 12, 2008

Library Woes

Yesterday Russell and I were going to take Kennadee to the library (one of her favorite places in the world next to Chuck E. Cheese's of course!) Anyway Russell and I were puttering around the house getting ready and it was just too much for Kennadee to have to wait for us. She kept asking if it was time to go and we would say in a minute in a minute. Finally she had had enough and decided that she had waited long enough. 

" Mommy" she said " You are taking too long. I want to go to the library so I am just going to go by myself"
"How are you going to get there?" I asked " The library is far far away" 
" I will walk" She said
"That is too long of a walk. You will get very tired" I said
"Well then I will drive myself." she said " I am going to find the keys right now" 
After that I decided that I would turn on the camera and let her go. I had to film in two sections so when the first gets bright and white stop it and click on the second one:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that was so so funny! She is so independent. Gavin is the same way. He thinks he can just do everything himself. He even insists on strapping himself into his carseat and he can't do it. Three is such a fun age!

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute!

Diana Mildenstein said...

That is so funny! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Just wait til she can drive!
She's so cute.