Thursday, April 24, 2008

ABC Tag

My Friend Becky tagged me with this so here goes:
ABC Tag
A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friend?- Russell
C-Cake or Pie?- Both
D-Day of Choice?- Saturday
E-Essential Item?- Chocolate
F- Favorite color? Purple or Green
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Worms
H-Hometown?- West Jordan UT
I-Favorite Indulgence?- Anything Chocolate
J-January or July? January (it's my birthday)
K-Kids? Kennadee
L-Life isn't complete without? Russell & Kennadee
M-Marriage Date?- May 1, 2004
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 Sisters, 2 Brothers
O-Oranges or Apples?-Oranges
P-Phobia and Fears? Wool
Q-Quote?-Live*Laugh*Love
R-Reason to smile?- Anything Kennadee says, Kisses from Russell
S-Season of choice?- Fall/Spring
T-Tag?- Laura, Rachel, Rebeccah, Diana, Jessica,
U-Unknown fact about me?- I can't think of anything, I'm a pretty open book
V-Vegetable?- Peas
W-Worst habit?- Watching TV
Y-Your favorite food?- Fettucine Alfredo, Chicken Cordon Bleu
Z-Zodiac Sign?-Capricorn
 So as it said under T I tag Laura, Rachel, Rebeccah, Diana, & Jessica have fun!!

2 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

I totally love you! you are great! remember that time you grabbed my jacket and found that it was made of wool? I bet it just sent shivers down your spine :)

Diana Mildenstein said...

Wool phobia, hmm....

Where did you get that from anyway? Maybe it is an extension of Dad's pruny hands thing.

You are a rockin' chick lil' sis!