I know I haven't even finished my Christmas posts but I wanted to post about Kennadee's birthday while it's still fresh.
Kennadee started off her day with a delicious pancake breakfast made with love by mommy.
After she ate she got to open a present which was a new Hello Kitty outfit including a Hello Kitty Crown, Shirt, & Sparkly skirt. She has wanted this outfit ever since the first of the school year so she finally got what she wanted.
After she got dressed I did her hair all fancy. She shares her birthday with Dr. Seuss so at school they got to have crazy hair/ bright colored clothes day so I thought this all worked perfectly for that.
Here she is all ready for school:
It was a busy busy birthday not just for her but for me as well. I dropped her off to school and then an hour and a half later had to go back and get her to take her to the Dr. for her check up. I know, what a great Mom I am to make her go to the Dr. on her birthday but it just worked out that way. Plus I figured since she didn't have to get shots it would be okay. The Dr. appt. went really well. She now weighs: 47 lb. (up 5 pounds in a year) and her height is: 49.5 in. (she has grown 3 inches since last year) she is in the 50th percentile for weight which is great because she has never been that high! And she is in the 80th percentile for height which doesn't surprise me because people are always thinking she is older than she is. The Dr. said everything looks good and she is perfectly healthy! Hooray!!
After I took her back to school I went and ran some errands and then I went and got her a happy meal from McDonalds to take to her for lunch at school. I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of me having lunch with her.
In the afternoon I went and picked up Hannah (Kennadee's cousin) to bring her with me to take the cupcakes to Kennadee's school. Kennadee was so excited to get to see her cousin at school and even more excited when we told her Hannah would be spending the night.
Here are the cupcakes I made to take to her class. They are chocolate with chocolate frosting. We ended up doing Hello Kitty because they didn't have the supplies for the Strawberry Shortcake character at Party City.
Click here to see a video of her class singing to her: http://youtu.be/Bu-AaOKk2Hg
Kennadee enjoying the first bite of her cupcake.
After school as soon as Russell got home we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. You can see Kennadee and Hannah in front of the fence.
Ready and waiting for their food to come.
Kennadee focusing really hard on buttering that bread.
When their food finally came they were taking a bit to finish eating since they were playing around so Russell told them to hurry and finish or else they weren't going to have Cheesecake so Hannah shoved the rest of her Hamburger into her mouth and Kennadee found it really entertaining! I love Kennadee's face in that pic!
Click this link to see a video of them singing to her at the Cheesecake Factory: http://youtu.be/4QsCjkeC6F4
Here she is all ready to eat her yummy Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake.
Before bed we had her open her presents:
She got some stationary from Aunt Michele & Grandma
She was not too thrilled about the tights I got her.
She got a jumprope. She is really excited to start practicing. They have been learning how to jumprope in P.E.
She got a Pinkalicious book that has stickers and paper dolls in it.
And She got an Angelina Ballerina Matching game.
The next day we took them to see the Lorax. It was a really cute movie!
Tomorrow we will have cake and ice cream with the family.
Happy Birthday to my cute 7 year old girl!!
Oh and by the way Kennadee is way excited that she finally has her first loose tooth!



1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNADEE! I'm so sad we missed calling her! I hope it will be an awesome year for her! CUTE PICS!
Post a Comment