Sunday, December 4, 2011

10 Things I love about this girl lately:

I can't believe how quickly my little girl is growing up! I have been thinking about all the things that I am loving about her and things she is doing that I love lately and I had to post them so I don't forget!
1. She sings with me out of the hymn book during sacrament meeting and is actually singing the words.

2. She randomly tells me how much she loves me at just the moment I need to hear it.

3. She is starting to be able to do math in her head. And sees math problems in daily situations (i.e. while watching a cooking show the lady said now this meal feeds a family of four and Kennadee said "Mom that must mean she has 2 kids because if it feeds 4 and there's 2 adults then that means she has 2 kids" Brilliant!) Also on the math assessment she took in school at the first 9 weeks she was the only one in her class to get the correct answer to the hardest math problem on the test! I was so impressed!

4. She is really good at reading and is discovering words to read all around her!

5. She loves to do kigasugu's (sp?) which means acts of kindness without being asked. 

6. She loves to make songs and then laughs herself silly while she sings them!

7. We introduced her to the game "Go Fish" she absolutely loves it and giggles and gets so excited when someone asks someone else for a card that she has in her hand because she knows she will get a match on her next turn.

8. She is finally to the point where she will eat almost anything we giver her for dinner and for those of you who know her well that is a huge deal! (She used to hate meat so much she would suck the Spaghetti sauce off of the hamburger and spit the hamburger out.) 

9. She has been growing leaps and bounds in her height. She will be taller than me by the time she is 8 I just know it! I bought some extra long pants for her this last summer in anticipation that they would fit her perfectly by winter but noooo she had to grow right out of them before she even got much of a chance to wear them!

10. Her teacher told me at parent teacher conference that she is a delight to have in class and she never has any behavior problems from her. I love that!

I just love this girl and I am so glad Heavenly Father blessed me with her! 

1 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

What a good girl I love her to death! and I CAN'T WAIT to see you both tomorrow love love LOVE YOU ALL!