As some of you know we were finally able to get pregnant. All along the way I was having problems. See this link for more of the story.
I went in for an ultrasound last Friday and found out that there is no sign of the baby. They aren't sure what happened. They don't know whether it is a Molar pregnancy (which she said isn't as likely) or what it is. I went in on Monday morning for a uterine tissue biopsy to see if they can figure out what happened. They are also trying to figure out if I need to have a D&C to get it all out. I am hoping that I don't have to do that.
I had a Priesthood Blessing that gave me tremendous strength and comfort to get through this enormous trial in my life. I wanted to write this down so I don't forget. The blessing went as follows:
Our baby had the choice to be born now and have a pretty big trial to deal with in their life or they could wait and come later and not have this specific trial. The baby counseled with the Lord personally and decided to wait and come later. The baby also knows that it has caused us some pain in our lives and will be with us to comfort and uplift us in this hard time.
This blessing came as great comfort to me in my life. It is so nice to be able to know what happened.
So many people have sent us gifts and cards to help cheer and lift us at this time. I wanted to thank you all (you know who you are!!) for your love and support and prayers!!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a comforting blessing. The Lord knew just what you needed to hear. He really does love all of us and know us by name. Love you, good luck, we'll be praying for you.
What an amazing blessing! I'm so glad that you get a spiritual reason for this happening even if you don't get a physical one. Can't wait for that baby to come down here and my prayers are with you! I'm so sorry you have to go through this! Beautiful flowers btw!
Wow Maria! What an amazing blessing! Thanks for sharing! I hope you are doing okay. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you girl! :)
Post a Comment