Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thankfulness (A little late)

Right now I have so much to be un-thankful for. I am really having a hard time and have so much going on I don't know how I am still standing. This morning I was looking through blogs of everyone's Thanksgivings and I decided that I should probably for myself if nothing else write down the things that I am grateful for. So here they are:

I am so thankful for my savior. I am so grateful for his sacrifice that I may be forgiven of my many many imperfections so that I may return to my Heavenly Father one day.
I am also so thankful for my Heavenly Father who buoys me up and lifts me through these tough times. I am so grateful that my prayers are heard and answered and I have faith that one day the prayer I pray the most will be answered.

 I am so grateful for my handsome/wonderful/adoring/sweet/caring/protective Husband. I am so grateful that he holds me when I cry, loves me despite my imperfections, does things with/for me even if they don't make sense to him, plays with our daughter,works so hard to support our family, will do anything to make us happy, is a worthy priesthood holder, and I am so thankful to have him in my life! (love you hunny!!)

 My little angel daughter who loves to dance, sing, make up songs, play, help mommy around the house, takes care of Rudy, loves to play games, talk, be outdoors, and play with her friends. She is such a sweet girl and I am so thankful to have her in my life!

 Believe it or not I am so grateful to be in the Relief Society Presidency. It is hard work (especially right now) But it is good work and I love being a part of it. I am so grateful for Natalie, Jean, and Debbie it is so great to be in the presidency with these special ladies! I am so grateful for their many sacrifices for me and for the sisters in the Relief Society.

 I am so thankful for all my wonderful friends and family members who are praying for our family right now. I am so grateful for all the sacrifices made on our behalf. And for all the love that has been sent our way!
&
 I am thankful for a roof over my head, food to eat, a car to drive, health insurance, a job for my husband, and all my needs being met.

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Sounds like life is pretty good for you. I'm sorry you are having a tough time now. I wish I could make it all better.

Laura said...

Good list, Maria. I love you so much and I wish I could make your wish come true right now! Just know that I am thinking of you and praying for you and just sending happy thoughts to you! I miss you!

Mom said...

I'm thankful for you and your little family too. You are such a blessing in so many people's lives. Love ya, and I know life will get better again soon!

JaNae Fay said...

You are such an amazing person and a wonderful friend! I love your list, Maria! I hope things are going better for you! Love 'yer guts!