Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Little Ballerina

Kennadee decided she wanted to be a Ballerina for Halloween this year. She is in love with the show Angelina Ballerina on PBS so she HAD to be a Ballerina!! Here are some pics..






Oh and here is what I am for Halloween..




5 comments:

JaNae Fay said...

She is BEAUTIFUL Maria! It sounds like you had fun! I like your costume too! lol. Remember your Matrix costume? That rocked! Lol. Hope all is well! Love you!

Kristin D. said...

She is beautiful. And you looks great yourself.

Miriam said...

Nice. but I can only see your face in your photo. I need to see the whole costume.

The Eldredge's said...

There wasn't a whole costume unfortunately. LOL!! I just did the makeup and hat and carried a broom. I wore a Hot pink shirt with a white tank underneath and black shorts. LOL!! I was going to wear my black skirt and a black shirt but I can't wear anything tight around my waist yet due to my incisions. So I made do with what I had.

Nursemom said...

Kennadee is so beautiful. She makes such a cute ballerina.