Five years ago today I married the most wonderful man in the world. Everyone says that the first five years are the hardest and we made it through. There were bumps along the way but the journey has been wonderful so far. I have really enjoyed getting to know him better and figuring out what makes him tick. I am really looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him and growing old together and then spending the rest of eternity with him!! He is such a wonderful, caring, hardworking, loving man. He is an awesome husband and father. I am so happy that I married him!! Happy Anniversary Baby!! I love you!!










4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Love the pictures! Happy Anniversary! And seriously, next time you go on a date, you can be gone for longer. I promise, Kennadee will be alive when you get back.
Happy Anniversary. 5 Years. Pretty Sweet!
You are so cute! I loved seeing the pictures of the wedding! Congratulations! 5 years is awesome. I can't wait to see the post in 5 years on your 10th Anniversary. What will life look like then?
Love ya!
Annie Laurie
Post a Comment