Well Kennadee has been dying to see Santa this year. We walked by him at the mall but it was $15.00 to see him so we said no. When we were at the Jerome Wal-Mart yesterday they had a Santa in the Garden Department so she got to sit on his lap and she got a candy cane that she made a huge mess of herself with. She loved every minute of it!!!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Wal-Mart Santa
Posted by The Eldredge's at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is a big change from last year! She is the cutest!
Don't you hate that they charge for santa!!! Kennadee gets more and more beautiful every time I see her. Hey I linked you to my blog and well looks like you have been tagged already so I won't. Love you Merry Christmas.
Amazingly my kid's have already seen santa 3 times last week. Hopefully that means they won't ask again...but who knows. Kennadee is so cute. She looks exactly like you. Happy Holidays!
Hey Maria, this is Rachael (Beck's sistah). She gave me your website address.
Kennadee looks so sweet sitting on his lap! I perdict both my kids will be scared of Santa this year.
What is up with the mall charging you too? $15 to see santa? That is crazy!
I have a blog too www.growingupgrote.com
Evan is not a big fan of Santa. So he doesn't even ask! He likes the idea of Santa, but not the actual living breathing thing! I can't believe Christmas is here, then it's moving day for you! Good luck and Happy Holdays! I love you guys!
Post a Comment